Thanks to everyone who has pledged their support to the Okey’s Promise: Art for a Cause project! You are all very special, and you are helping Okey and I keep our promise to do better for children and creatures. You are Okey’s Promise Keepers!
We have over 60% of our goal, now, and 8 days to get the remaining 40%. Please share your enthusiasm for the cause with others who you think may wish to become an Okey’s Promise Keeper themselves. And if you haven’t pledged yet but want to, now is the time! Here is the link.
Just to have fun, and to raise some pledges and awareness, we are having two parties for Okey this week.
On this Thursday, January 20, we will have a virtual party on Twitter. The Nip Club, a rowdy crowd of animal tweeters, has invited us to join their weekly “pawty” to raise funds for different animal causes. The theme of the pawty is 80’s Rock Pawty so pull out your best 80’s style gear! We will have quizzes with BZTAT artwork and Romeo the Cat “Rescue Mom” magnets and and other surprises. Follow the hashtags #NipClub and #OkeysPromise to join in.
Also, for folks close to Canton, OH, we will have a real live event on Sunday, January 23. We will have a spaghetti dinner at Arcadia Grille at 321 Court Ave. N.W. in downtown Canton from 1pm to 3pm. Cost: whatever you would like to donate to the cause. There will be a 50/50 and other raffles, again with BZTAT artwork as prizes. Be sure to come and join us for lotsa fun! Learn more and sign up to come here on the Facebook event page.
I look forward to seeing you at these events and to enjoying some fun times while we raise support for Okey’s Promise!
A project like this can’t happen without the great support of others. You as Okey’s Promise Keepers are the passion to make it happen. We will get there!
Above is a little drawing that I recently made of Okey. I can’t wait to paint the BIG picture!
Wanna pledge your support to Okey’s Promise? Every little bit helps! Make your pledge here, and/or grab the widget to put on your website. Thanks for your support!